Lupine Fiber 55% | Organic
Spray dried powder obtained via aqueous extraction.
Nutritional Information (in dry matter)
Fat: 4 – 7 %
Carbohydrates: 5 – 6 %
Dietary Fiber: 55 – 60 %
Protein: min. 20 %
- Excellent nutritional source – rich in protein and fibers
- Emulsification properties – stabilizing water- and oil/fat emulsions
- Cold water swelling: 17 ml water/g
- Cold water binding capacity: 11g water/g
- Cold water retention capacity: 9g water/g
- Cold water solubility: 0.3%
- Baked goods – preservation agent | provides soft texture, crispy bread crust | egg substitute | emulsifier
- Meat products – fat, salt and spice reduction | water binding | emulsifier | increases protein content
- Non-Dairy beverages – texture building matrix for beverages, puddings, desserts | emulsifier
Soy Bran | Non-GMO IP
A novel and extensive process yields this innovative bran with min. 55% dietary fiber and 13% protein content. It is easy to digest, free from bitter constituents and has pleasantly nutty taste.
Fat: 2 – 4 %
Carbohydrates: 5 – 7 %
Soluble Fiber: 7 %
Insoluble Fiber: 58 %
Protein: 13 – 16 %
Corn bran is a by-product derived from the production of corn flaking grits. This product is Non-GMO Project Verified.
The corn is crushed and the hull, the germ as well as the coarse meal are being separated from other particles. Corn bran, much like soy bran, is used to increase the fiber content in snacks, cereals, baked goods, nutritional bars and other applications where fiber-fortification is the goal.
Fat: 3 – 4 %
Raw Fiber: min. 7 %
Dietary Fiber: 55 – 65 %
Protein: max. 8 %