Austrade is hiring a Sales And Marketing Specialist at our offices in Jupiter, FL.
Click here to apply
Coordinates efforts relating to social media sales and marketing focused on developing and implementing marketing and advertising strategies for online and other media outlets. Markets products, tracking sales data; maintaining and developing promotional materials; planning meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases; preparing reports. Provides ad hoc support to direct to consumer online business, occasionally answering calls and fulfilling orders.
- Develops marketing campaigns using e-mail advertising from Netsuite and other third-party software.
- Oversees all social media sales and marketing efforts managing LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram accounts.
- Supports a group of company websites, performing routine system updates, provides refresh to website content and resolves system issues.
- Utilizes sales and advertising data to create and update Amazon product listings, maintaining catching appearance, keyword-optimized product titles, and similar functions.
- Builds and maintains promotional materials, artwork, signage, and ads by coordinating requirements with management.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Occasionally answers customer phone calls and emails relating to consumer online sales, providing answers or researching sales issues.
- Provides ongoing daily support of fulfilling customer online orders: picking, packaging, and shipping a modest volume of daily orders.
- Great written communication skills, able to write and communicate concisely in developing ads, postings, and email communication
- Very skilled in MS Office, and proficient in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience in use of WordPress Website Management
- Excellent command and understanding of social media including Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook
- Oracle NetSuite experience desired
- Four-year college degree in communication, marketing, general business administration, or equivalent.
- Minimum two to three years of experience in marketing or social media-related fields.
- At least two years of experience in creating graphic design content for print media, web design, and the like. Web-based video editing skills preferred.