Austrade is hiring a Sales And Marketing Specialist at our offices at Palm Beach Gardens.
Click here to apply
Austrade Inc. is a leading North American supplier of Non-GMO and Organic specialty food ingredients, specializing in plant proteins, sweeteners, lecithin, and organic oils. Since 1997, Austrade has been a trusted provider to food manufacturing companies dedicated to providing quality, clean label products to their consumers.
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are seeking a Social Media Coordinator who excels at writing, research, and creative content generation to join our team. This role is responsible for the planning, development, deployment, and reporting of all social media touchpoints for Austrade Inc. and some of its related companies. The Social Media Coordinator will report directly to the Sales & Marketing team and maybe the liaison for various contract providers i.e., PR, marketing, videography, graphic design, etc. Additional areas include tracking sales data; maintaining and developing promotional materials; planning meetings and trade shows.
The right candidate will have strong attention to detail and a positive attitude, be able to balance multiple short-term and long-term projects, value brainstorming and collaborating with a team and be able to adjust to changing priorities.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Develop, execute, and maintain on-brand content, inclusive of copy and graphics for social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn) while maintaining the brand’s mission, values, and messaging
- Take ownership and initiative of all day-to-day social media activities from conception to coordination and completion
- Work and collaborate with internal and external teams to meet rapid turnaround deadlines, adapting and implementing changes as they occur
- Develop timely content and identify disruptive trends, producing a consistent stream of highly visual and informative storytelling that our audiences will engage with
- Re-purpose and amplify existing content to be optimized across different channels
- Constantly analyze, track and measure social media content against key KPIs while amplifying future content based on recent findings and new strategies
- Support department lead on partnerships and core campaigns to drive conversions
- Monitor social presence using social listening tools and communicate results to team
- Maintain awareness of emerging platforms and help brainstorm new ways to leverage them for brand development
- Ensure social media efforts complement paid advertising and overall marketing efforts
- Identify on-brand creators and influencers to work with
Desired Skills & Experience:
Austrade Inc. is an evolving organization. We seek a pragmatic, organized, self-driven individual who will thrive in a highly autonomous and entrepreneurial environment, and who has the passion to help build an organization that has the potential to be a supplier to household names in the natural food space.
We are seeking someone with the following skills & experience:
- 1 – 4 years of experience in digital/social marketing, preferably within the food and nutrition space
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills are a must
- Proficient in using social media publishing and social listening products such as but not limited to Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Iconosquare, and Google related programs
- Proficient in Design applications such as Adobe Creative Suite products (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) or Canva
- Preferred: Strong copywriting skills, digital content and editorial experience, and video/animation production and editing experience
- Hands-on experience in paid media buying, including search, social, and digital
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Design, Communications or a related field