Austrade is hiring a Document & Sales Support Specialist at our offices in Tequesta, FL.
Click here to apply
Supports a variety of wholesale office needs which include but are not limited to: completing and maintaining regulatory documentation; making, organizing and sending product sample request; supporting customer order inquiries; preparing, packaging and shipping customer on-line orders.
- Completes a large variety of different regulatory documents and questionnaires related to the import, distribution, and wholesale food industry.·
- Manages and files historical and newly created office and regulatory documentation as needed to support on-going customer requests.
- Professionally corresponds with customers as needed via phone and e-mail in support of regulatory documentation requests.
- Maintains sample material inventory
- Builds standards sample packets, and organizes and tracks a standard inventory of sample packets.
- Manages the sample order box and ships samples upon request.
- Professionally corresponds with customers as needed via phone and e-mail in support of on-line order fulfillment.
- Prepares, ships, and tracks customer on-line orders.
- Provides continuous suggestions with regard to process improvements on all administrative support as needed or solicited.
- Smooth functional familiarity with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Familiarity with Netsuite or other ERP system solution preferred.
- Proficient computer skills that allow a good business use of various software including: Stamps.com, FedEx.com, UPS.com, and other web interfaces as needed.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and requests. Supports needs sometimes outside of normal routine efficiently and smoothly, with limited need of supervision and consultation.
- Great verbal and written communication skills, always professionally representing the brand and the company.
- Minimum two to three years of previous office support.
- Education: AA Degree desired; additional college credit preferred.
About Austrade, Inc.:
Austrade Inc. was Non-GMO before Non-GMO was cool. We carry the passion of importing, distributing and delivering always Non-GMO and mainly organic food ingredients in an $800 billion industry.