Austrade is hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist at our offices in Jupiter, FL.
Click here to apply
SunflowerFamily USA (a subsidiary of Austrade, Inc.) is an up-and-coming brand in the organic meat alternative space. Our goal is to facilitate an easier and tastier transition to plant-based nutrition whilst using the most eco-friendly manufacturing processes possible. We want to contribute to a world worth living in – today and for future generations.
The Digital Marketing Specialist supports all SunflowerFamily USA digital marketing activities. This role requires a brand champion and strong communicator with both internal and external audiences.
- Facilitate and moderate conversations on all digital platforms in a timely, engaging manner
- Execute digital activities on the website, social media, email, PPC, and other digital platforms
- Create conversion-focused content for top, middle, and bottom of funnel customers in written, photographic and videographic form
- Assist in developing digital strategy in close partnership with the management team
- Manage and optimize e-commerce activities on online sales platforms as well as company website
- Responsible for project/campaign timelines, budget, KPIs, reporting, and optimization
- Actively gather, analyze and present digital brand/competitor insights, industry news, and emerging technology
- Bachelor Degree in either Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations/Communications emphasis preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years digital marketing experience including digital media, content creation, and conversion optimization (Portfolio Submission Needed)
- Excellent writing skills with emphasis on creating creative content
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently
- Creative thinker with the ability to track trends and develop or seek out innovative ideas
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Emma (Email Marketing Platform), Paid and Organic Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram)
- Proficient in current trends and best practices in Social Media content and SEO
- Graphic Design and Photography knowledge desired
- Knowledge of NetSuite a plus
- Full-time position based in the Palm Beach county office, no relocation provided